Pick the plan for you
- 5 Program Analyses
- Disabled File Importing
- Disabled Printing
- Disabled Saving
Best Pallet™ Overview
- This transaction will be handled securely by PayPal. You can pay by credit card or use your PayPal account.
- You will be asked to provide both a billing and physical address. However, this product is a digital download and we will not be shipping you anything.
- After completing the transaction, you will be returned to the White & Co. website to download Best Pallet™. A receipt will be sent to the e-mail address you provide. The download link will also be included in your e-mail receipt.
- You will need the Invoice ID number included in your e-mail receipt during the software installation process.
Computer Requirements for Operating Best Pallet™ Software:
- Versions of Microsoft Windows
- Mac computers with the ability to boot into Windows
- At least 512 MB of RAM - At least 50 MB of hard disk space
Also included in the lease of Best Pallet™
Visit our technical support page for more information on the download and installation process.
While covered on your support plan you will receive free updates to the software as they are released.
Discounted Additional Users
Discounts are offered to current users on additional user and license purchases. Contact our Technical Support to find out more about purchasing additional licenses.
Some things you can do in Best Pallet™
User-friendly and simplified for packaging professionals, buyers and end users, Best Pallet™ provides a structural design and analysis tool for all wooden pallets. Developed by one of the lead creators of the pallet industry association's proprietary Pallet Design System (PDS), Dr. Marshall White, and his team of experts at Virginia Tech's Center For Unit Load Design, Best Pallet™'s 3-D mathematical model is based on over 30 years of research on the scientific principles of wood properties and systems-based design.
Design stringer pallets and block pallets
Create specifications with graphics
Best Pallet™ gives you the ability to:
- check Design stringer pallets and block pallets
- check Analyze all wooden pallet structures
- check Calculate maximum safe load weight
- check Analyze fork tine support strength
- check Analyze racking and stacking strength and stiffness
- check Access multiple common pallet designs
- check Choose from multiple wood species
- check Create specs with graphics
- check Design in US customary or S1 metric units
- check Convert to PDF