Pick the plan for you
- 5 Program Analyses
- Disabled File Importing
- Disabled Printing
- Disabled Saving
Best Load™ Overview
- This transaction will be handled securely by PayPal. You can pay by credit card or use your PayPal account.
- You will be asked to provide both a billing and physical address. However, this product is a digital download and we will not be shipping you anything.
- After completing the transaction, you will be returned to the White & Co. website to download Best Load™. A receipt will be sent to the e-mail address you provide. The download link will also be included in your e-mail receipt.
- You will need the Invoice ID number included in your e-mail receipt during the software installation process.
Computer Requirements for Operating Best Load™ Software:
- Versions of Microsoft Windows
- Mac computers with the ability to boot into Windows
- At least 512 MB of RAM - At least 50 MB of hard disk space
Also included in the lease of Best Load™
Live technical support is available or by calling us at 1-855-552-1158 Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST). Technical support is available for the entire one-year lease period.
Visit our technical support page for more information on the download and installation process.
While covered on your support plan you will receive free updates to the software as they are released.
Discounted Additional Users
Discounts are offered to current users on additional user and license purchases. Contact our Technical Support to find out more about purchasing additional licenses.
Some things you can do in Best Load™
Utilizing the systems based design methodology developed by White & Co founder Dr. Marshall White, Best Load™ is typically used to reduce annual packaging spend by 8-18%.
The software uses modern 3D, FEA, structural analysis techniques to simulate unit load supply chain operations and generate performance outputs such as maximum safe load carrying capacity for pallets and maximum applied compression stress on distribution packaging systems.
Design unit loads
Analyze unit loads
Fit distribution packaging systems to pallets
Fit unit loads to shipping methods
Best Load™ gives you the ability to:
- check Design specialty unit loads
- check Optimize unit load designs and shipping methods
- check Predict the containment force of stretch wrap
- check Predict the maximum safe load carrying capacity of any wooden pallet
- check Predict the maximum uniform and average applied compression stress on packaged product
- check Document packaging mass, volume, and cost data for managing sustainability goals
- check Create specs with graphics
- check Design in US customary or SI metric units
- check Convert to PDF